Ridgway Volunteer Fire Department, Inc.
Are your smoke Detectors working properly??
Attention all home owners, please make sure that you have working smoke detectors in your home, at least one on every floor. A safety message from the Ridgway Fire Department..
Ridgway Firemens Carnival Celebration
July 16th - 21, click on Information and Firemens Carnival
Subscribe To Our Site and be notified of updates
7136 views - 0 comments
6264 views - 0 comments
6505 views - 0 comments
Main St. Fire
8219 views - 0 comments
Second Ward Hall Rental
Call Kim @ 773-5591 for hall rental availability
RFD Face book
Our mission is to provide the citizens of Ridgway with the best possible protection for their tax dollars, by ensuring the protection of life and property. This is done by the following activities:
· The prevention of fires and life safety hazards through education, engineering, and inspection.
· The suppression of fires with a volunteer-based force that is supported by a personnel force that always stands ready to battle whatever type of disaster is faced by the citizens of Ridgway.
· To respond to medical emergencies and provide aid and comfort.
· By constantly training of all department personnel and civilians, in order to be prepared to serve the Community in their time of need.
· By being prepared to take a proactive roll in the mitigation of Hazardous Materials, Confined Space, and Natural Disasters that the community may face.
This Mission Statement is the attitude of all of the personnel that are a part of the Ridgway Fire Department, whether paid or volunteer. For we all stand as one, professionals, walking the walk and setting the example for Ridgway and her citizens.